Innovation and Guidance Service launched in April 2009
A new service being offered in the region forms a key part of an integrated and simplified business support package developed by EEDA. It combines MAS East, Innovation and Guidance (IAG) and a Design for Demand service which will start later this year.
MAS East is available to all manufacturing SME's in the region, however Innovation and Guidance plus Design Demand are available also to non manufacturing SME's.
The programme will consist of an initial fully funded one day review to understand the current Innovation environment within the business and to agree how the business could benefit from support to develop it's approach to Innovation.
We will be able to provide a wide range of support and typical areas of support are:
- Help build Innovation into the ' Business Strategy' and identify support and resources required.
- Establish an innovation culture within the business supported by appropriate internal processes and external networks.
- Support to complete the market analysis required to support the market strategy.
- Product and process development, supporting and involving relevant expertise to incorporate resource efficiency or clean technology development for example.
- Intellectual property protection and development
This service offers an excellent opportunity for any SME's who already have established a core capability and wish to grow or diversify for longer term development.